To meet the increasing demand within the sailing market, MINOX is introducing the new solid and reliable BN 7x50 II marine binoculars, the perfect on-board companion for all waters around the globe. The new and improved oculars provide an even faster and more comfortable viewing experience for easy orientation while at sea.
The MINOX BN 7x50 II features first-class, clear and high-contrast optics with a high resolution. The new optical system offers a 28% improved viewing experience for eyeglass wearers. The extra-large oculars allow 100% use of the entire field of view. The single-ocular focus adjustment provides a sharp image from 20 meters to infinity without further focusing.
- • First class quality optics with high resolution and contrast
- • Fully rubber-armored housing
- • Reinforced prism mounts
- • Comfortable viewing with extra-large oculars
- • Excellent transmission for a bright image even in twilight
- • High plasticity for a spatial image
- • Individual ocular focus adjustment
- • Sharp focus from 12 m / 39 ft. to infinity
- • Purged with nitrogen gas to prevent fogging
- • Robust and floatable