The DTC 550 captures video recordings in full HD resolution and also features a new variable time lapse mode designed for speeding up the long-term recording of motion sequences.
An infrared flash helps capture images in darkness at distances of up to 49 feet; the flash is invisible to people and most animals. The DTC 550 has a remarkably fast shutter release of only 0.4 seconds and a dormant 'stand-by' battery life of up to 6 months.
- • Invisible IR-flash with a range of 49 ft.
- • 12 megapixel resolution
- • HD video resolution (1080p)
- • Fast shutter release: 0.4 sec.
- • Up to 9 consecutive images and 60 second videos
- • 2.4" TFT color display
- • Timer function
- • Battery life up to 6 months
- • Robust and weatherproof housing
- • 12V port for external power supply
- • Splash-proof (IP 54)